Requirement: Full time
Deadline for applications: 10am on Monday 19th May
Location: London office, Shoreditch
Salary: dependent on experience
Frieze is looking for an experienced assistant to support the company Director and Senior Team. Reporting in to the General Manager, the successful candidate will:
• Organise the Director's complex diary through pro-active time management and prioritisation
• Assist senior team with day-to-day administration
• Take minutes and attend senior team meetings
• Research, source and make company travel and accommodation bookings
• Take the lead with organisation of company social events
• Work interchangeably with other General Management Dept. members during times of need (events, art fairs, etc.)
To be considered, candidates must have two to three years of senior-level PA experience within a busy environment, to include proficiency with booking complex international travel.
Candidates should be resourceful and efficient problem-solvers with great organisational skills and attention to detail. They should be able to take initiative and thrive working in fast-paced and changing environments. In addition, they should have excellent communication skills and be able to forge strong working relationships.
Application: To apply for this position please download and complete the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Senior Team Assistant’ in the subject line.
Requirement: Part-time, 3-4 days per week
Deadline for applications: 4pm on 28 April 2014
Location: Berlin office
Salary: 23,ooo EUR per annum pro-rata (plus commission)
Frieze is seeking a junior sales representative to report to the Publishing Consultant and take on a crucial new role in its Berlin office, working across print and digital products for frieze and frieze d/e.
The ideal candidate will be fully bilingual in written and conversational German and English, and preferably also have conversational French. A strong interest and knowledge of contemporary art in the German-speaking region and proven sales experience in a related environment is essential. The sales representative will need to be highly motivated with exceptional communication skills and used to working independently on a diverse range of tasks. Some international travel will be required.
• Develop advertising sales across the following products : frieze d/e, frieze, frieze digital, Frieze Fair Catalogues and Frieze Masters magazine
• Focus on institutions and listing sections, develop existing relationships as well as build new advertiser relationships within the
German speaking territory
• Support the Berlin-Based Publishing Consultant, and deal with relevant correspondence, events organisation, gallery visits
• Take sales bookings and respond to enquiries
• Maintain and update the customer database
• Manage invoicing and invoice payments in liaison with the finance team in London
• Look after contract administration for key clients
• Represent frieze at art events
• Carry out any other assignments as required by the Berlin-based publishing consultant
To apply for this position please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with “Berlin Ads Rep” in the subject line.
Interviews will take place in Berlin, in the first week of June.