Deadline for applications: 9am on 22 April 2014
Location: London office
Salary: depending on experience
We are seeking a hands-on IT Support Assistant to provide first line support and IT customer service to around 35 Mac Users and 8 PC users across Frieze offices in London, New York and Berlin, as well as Frieze fairs.
Working mainly with Macs and a small number of Windows PCs, expect to be highly involved in day-to-day IT support, including: maintaining and configuring OS X Server, Windows Server & Linux; managing equipment; maintaining printers and phone systems; and providing set up / support for off-site events.
The right candidate can expect quick progression to taking sole responsibility for the company's IT support system.
Candidates should be friendly and enthusiastic IT Support Assistants or Support Technicians, who can demonstrate:
At least two years of IT Support experience gained within a customer facing role in a SME environment;
Excellent knowledge of Macs (including troubleshooting, set up, software install and general maintenance);
The ability to check / set-up back-ups, user groups, permissions along with general troubleshooting;
Outstanding general problem-solving capabilities;
The ability to work independently as well as with a team;
A passion for the latest technology and a high level of enthusiasm;
A very strong commitment to customer service along with a pro-active and helpful attitude;
An outgoing and friendly personality.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the right candidate!
To apply, please visit:
Requirement: Part-time, 3-4 days per week
Deadline for applications: 4pm on 28 April 2014
Location: Berlin office
Salary: 23,ooo EUR per annum pro-rata (plus commission)
Frieze is seeking a junior sales representative to report to the Publishing Consultant and take on a crucial new role in its Berlin office, working across print and digital products for frieze and frieze d/e.
The ideal candidate will be fully bilingual in written and conversational German and English, and preferably also have conversational French. A strong interest and knowledge of contemporary art in the German-speaking region and proven sales experience in a related environment is essential. The sales representative will need to be highly motivated with exceptional communication skills and used to working independently on a diverse range of tasks. Some international travel will be required.
• Develop advertising sales across the following products : frieze d/e, frieze, frieze digital, Frieze Fair Catalogues and Frieze Masters magazine
• Focus on institutions and listing sections, develop existing relationships as well as build new advertiser relationships within the
German speaking territory
• Support the Berlin-Based Publishing Consultant, and deal with relevant correspondence, events organisation, gallery visits
• Take sales bookings and respond to enquiries
• Maintain and update the customer database
• Manage invoicing and invoice payments in liaison with the finance team in London
• Look after contract administration for key clients
• Represent frieze at art events
• Carry out any other assignments as required by the Berlin-based publishing consultant
To apply for this position please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with “Berlin Ads Rep” in the subject line.
Interviews will take place in Berlin, in the first week of June.