Requirement: Fixed term for 6 months, four days per week
Location: London office
Salary: £184 per week
Deadline for application: Monday 24 November 2014 at 9am
frieze publishing is looking for a graduate trainee from 12 January 2015 for six months. This part-time role will encompass the print magazines as well as the website and digital publishing.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in the Arts, have studied to degree level in a relevant subject, and have some office administration experience.
This varied and exciting role will cover all aspects of publishing, to include:
• Picture research for frieze magazine and app
• Uploading new content to frieze.com
• Attending regular editorial and design meetings
• Fact-checking and proofing articles for publication
• Review-writing and editing sessions with frieze editors
• Liaising with the Advertising Manager on market research
• Assisting the subscriptions team with data-inputting and mailing
• General office admin support for the editorial team
To apply for this position, please download and complete the application form and send it to the Managing Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘Publishing Trainee’ in the subject line.
Interviews will take place on 11 December 2014.
Please note: previous applicants need not reapply.