Requirement: Full-time, fixed term September 2015 to June 2016 (Maternity cover)
Location: London office
Deadline for applications: 3pm BST on 4 September 2015
Salary: Dependent on experience and available upon application
Frieze is looking for an Exhibitor Services Manager to coordinate galleries' participation in Frieze Masters. This is an exciting opportunity to join Frieze’s Exhibitor Services team, where you will be the main contact point for Frieze Masters exhibitors and will be responsible for the administrative and technical aspects of their participation in the fair.
Reporting to the Head of Exhibitor Services, you will coordinate the relationships between various internal and external stakeholders, deliver excellent customer service and maintain the highest quality experience for exhibitors in the lead up to and at the fair.
• Experience working in the modern or contemporary art world, preferably within a major art institution or commercial gallery
• Knowledge of a diverse range of art contexts, preferably including Old Masters and ancient art.
• Demonstrable experience of managing the production of complex events
• Understanding of the opportunities and parameters of working in a live fair context
• Ability to work under pressure and to be proactive in challenging situations
• An understanding of relationship management with key stakeholders including galleries and external contractors
• Client-facing experience, with a proven record of high-level customer service delivery
• Proven ability to work to deadlines and budgets
• Strong organisational, planning and administrative skills
• Excellent written, editing and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively across teams
For a fuller job description, please click on "Further Application Information".
Application: To apply for this position please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Exhibitor Services Manager' in the subject line, at your earliest convenience and before 3pm on 4 September 2015.
Further Application Information
Requirement: Part-time, 3-4 days per week
Location: New York office, Manhattan
Salary: dependent on experience and available upon application
Deadline for applications: 10 EST on 14 September 2015
Frieze is seeking a part-time Assistant Editor to work closely with our New York based Editor, Dan Fox. The role will also be responsible for commissioning reviews and online content, sourcing imagery, generating social media coverage and writing for all formats. It will involve representing frieze at appropriate events and attending press conferences and press trips as required.
Excellent writing, copyediting and proofing skills, and an extensive knowledge of contemporary art and related fields, are essential for the position. The successful candidate will also be highly organized and capable of juggling a busy workload.
The role will include some travel within the United States and overseas. For a more detailed job description, please click on "Further Application Information".
Application: To apply for this position please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with ‘Assistant Editor’ in the subject line.
Interviews will be held in New York on w/c 28 September.
Further Application Information