Requirement: Temporary (three days per week for twelve months)
Location: Berlin based
Deadline for application: 27 July 2016
Salary: On application
frieze publishing is looking for a graduate trainee for twelve months (starting as soon as possible). This part-time role will encompass the print magazines as well as the website and digital publishing.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in English and German, have a keen interest in the Arts, have studied to degree level in a relevant subject, and have some office administration experience.
This varied and exciting role will cover all aspects of publishing, to include:
• Picture research for frieze and frieze d/e magazine, website and app
• Uploading new content to frieze.com
• Attending regular editorial and design meetings
• Fact-checking and proofing articles for publication
• Copy-editing and checking translations
• Review-writing and editing sessions with frieze editors
• Liaising with the Advertising Manager on market research
• Assisting the subscriptions team with data-inputting and mailing
• General office admin support for the editorial team
To apply for the traineeship please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Publishing Trainee Berlin’ in the subject line.
Frieze is committed to hiring only excellent people. If you think you have what it takes, please keep checking this webpage for new opportunities. If you cannot see a suitable opening at present, fill out our speculative application form to be kept on our candidate database.